Anthroposophy: A Fragment. A written work by Rudolf Steiner (Written around 1910). Volume 45 in the collected works.
(Except for the very last chapter, the appendices at the end of the book are incorporated into their respective chapters at the end of each chapter reading.)
For your convenience, below is a zip file of this entire set of lectures. It does require that you have an unzipping utility of some kind on your computer. For you mac people this is built in.
The Entire Book Anthroposophy: A Fragment
1. The Character of Anthroposophy
2. The Human Being as a Sensory Organ
3. The World Underlying the Senses
4. The Life Processes
5. Processes in the Inner Human Being
6. I - Experience
7. The World Underlying the Sense Organs
8. The World Underlying the Organs of Life
9. The Higher Spiritual World
10. The Human Form
11. Appendices not included in the above chapters (beginning with the appendix to chapter 10)