The Apocalypse of St. John, Lectures on the Book of Revelation by Rudolf Steiner. 12 lectures and an introductory lecture given in Nuremberg from June 17-30, 1908.
For your convenience, below is a zip file of this entire set of lectures. It does require that you have an unzipping utility of some kind on your computer. For you mac people this is built in.
The entire book: The Apocalypse of St. John
Introductory Lecture: Spiritual Science. The Gospels. The Future of Mankind. (June 17, 1908)
1. Lecture 1: The Apocalypse as a description of Christian Initiation. (June 18)
2. Lecture 2: The Nature of initiation. The first and second occult seal pictures. (June 19)
3. Lecture 3: The Messages to the seven Churches. (June 20)
4. Lecture 4: The seven seals and their unsealing. (June 21)
5. Lecture 5: The development of man in connection with the cosmic development of the Earth. The twenty-four Elders and the sea of glass. (June 22)
6. Lecture 6: Man in the Lemurian and Atlantean epochs. The Mystery of Golgotha. (June 23)
7. Lecture 7: The development of the personality that has a consciousness of self. The descent into the abyss. The good and the evil race. (June 24)
8. Lecture 8: The future development of mankind. The civilization of the seven seals and the seven trumpets. (June 25)
9. Lecture 9: Transition to the spiritualized Earth. The woman clothed with the sun. The beast with the seven heads and ten horns. (June 26)
10. Lecture 10: The process of evolution through the seven conditions of consciousness, of life, and of form. The pouring out of the vials of wrath. (June 27)
11. Lecture 11: The number 666. Sorath the Sun-Demon. The Fall of Babylon and the marriage of the Lamb. The New Jerusalem. Michael conquers the Dragon. (June 29)
12. Lecture 12: The first and second deaths. The new heaven and the new earth. The origin of the Apocalypse. (June 30)