Awake! For the Sake of the Future CW 220, twelve lectures given in Dornach, Switzerland, January 5 through 28, 1923. Translated by Jann W. Gates.
The whole book as a zip file.
1. Lecture 1: Meeting Humanity's New Need for Christ through A New Knowledge of Christ (Dornach, January 5, 1923)
2. Lecture 2: The Task of Knowing for Today's Youth (Dornach, January 6, 1923)
3. Lecture 3: The Earth's Interior and Celestial Constellations in Relation to the Physical Human Being (Dornach, January 7, 1923)
4. Lecture 4: Jacob Boehme, Giordano Bruno and Francis Bacon as Representatives of the Struggle to Discover a New Knowledgte of Humanity and the Cosmos (Dornach, January 12, 1923)
5. Lecture 5: Salt, Sulfur, and Mercury Processes in the Inner Human Being. The Dissolution of Ancient Clairvoyance through Spiritual Observation (Dornach, January 13, 1923)
6. Lecture 6: The Sleep of Civilization in the Present Era (Dornach, January 14, 1923)
7. Lecture 7: Truth, Beauty, and Goodness (Dornach, January 19, 1923)
8. Lecture 8: The Human Being and the Spirits of Nature: Implications of an Anthroposophic Worldview (Dornach, January 20, 1923)
9. Lecture 9: The Intellectual Fall of Humanity. Enlivened Thinking as a Path to the Spiritual World (Dornach, January 21, 1923)
10. Lecture 10: Rising Beyond the Intellectual Fall of Humanity through Inner Discipline; Materialistic Science and Medieval Thinking (Dornach, January 26, 1923)
11. Lecture 11: Realism and Nominalism: The Divine Essence in Nature and the Human Being (Dornach, January 27, 1923)
12. Lecture 12: Hermann Grimm and Friedrich Nietzsche in Relation to the New Life of the Spirit; Moral and Anti-Moral Impulses as Seeds of a Future Order of Nature (Dornach, January 28, 1923)