The Bhagavad Gita and the Epistles of St. Paul, a cycle of 5 lectures given by Rudolf Steiner December 28 to January 1, 1913. (CW 142)
For your convenience, below is a zip file of this entire set of lectures. It does require that you have an unzipping utility of some kind on your computer. For you mac people this is built in.
The Entire Book The Bhagavat Gita and the Epistles of St. Paul
1. The Unified Plan of World History. The Merging of Three Spiritual Streams in the Bhagavad Gita
2. The Fundamental Concepts of the Gita: the Veda, Sankhya, and Yoga.
3. The Joining of the Three Streams in the Christ Impulse
4. The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita and the Significance of the Pauline Letters
5. The Spirituality of Maya. Krishna - the Luminosity of the Christ. Paul's Experience and Teaching of the Risen Christ.