Extending Practical Medicine (Fundamentals of Therapy) CW 27, a book by Dr. Rudolf Steiner and Dr. Ita Wegman.
The whole book as a zip file.
1. Understanding the True Nature of Man as a Basis of Medical Practice
2. Why Do People Fall Ill?
3. The Phenomena of Life
4. On the Nature of the Sentient Organism
5. Plant, Animal, Man
6. Blood and Nerve
7. The Nature of Medicinal Actions
8. Activities in the Human OrganismDiabetes Mellitus
9. The Role of Protein in the Human Body and Proteinuria
10. The Role of Fat in the Human Organism and Deceptive Local Symptom Complexes
11. The Configuration of the Human Body and Gout
12. Development and Separating-off Processes of the Human Organism
13. On the Nature of Illness and Healing
14. The Therapeutic Way of Thinking
15. The Method of Treatment
16. Perceiving Medicinal Qualities
17. Perceiving the Nature of Substances as a Basis of Pharmacognosy
18. Eurythmy Therapy
19. Characteristic Illnesses
20. Typical Medicines