The Fall of the Spirits of Darkness (CW 177), a cycle of 14 lectures by Rudolf Steiner. Given in Dornach from the 29 of September to the 28 of October, 1917. Translated by Anna Meuss FIL, MTA. Brought to you with the permission of Rudolf Steiner Press of London.
A zip file of the entire book.
1. Lecture 1: The Drivings Forces behind Europe's War
2. Lecture 2: Humanity's Struggle for Morality
3. Lecture 3: The Search for a Perfect World
4. Lecture 4: The Elemental Spirits of Birth and Death
5. Lecture 5: Changes in Humanity's Spiritual Make-Up
6. Lecture 6: The New Spirituality
7. Lecture 7: Working From Spiritual Reality
8. Lecture 8: Abstraction and Reality
9. Lecture 9: The Battle between Michael and the Dragon
10. Lecture 10: The Influence of the Backward Angels
11. Lecture 11: Recognizing the Inner Human Being
12. Lecture 12: The Spirits of Light and the Spirits of Darkness
13. Lecture 13: The Fallen Spirits's Influence in the World
14. Lecture 14: Into the Future