From Symptom to Reality in Modern History CW 185, nine lectures by Rudolf Steiner, given in Dornach from 18th October to the 3rd of November, 1918. Translated by A.H. Parker.
The whole book as a zip file.
1. Lecture 1: The Birth of the Consciousness Soul (Dornach, October 18th, 1918)
2. Lecture 2: Symptomatology of recent centuries (Dornach, October 19th, 1918)
3. Lecture 3: Characteristics of historical symptoms in recent times (Dornach, October 20th, 1918)
4. Lecture 4: The historical significance of the scientific mode of thinking (Dornach, October 25th, 1918)
5. Lecture 5: The supersensible element in the study of history (Dornach, October 26th, 1918)
6. Lecture 6: Brief reflections on the publication of the new edition of "The Philosophy of Freedom" (Dornach, October 27th, 1918)
7. Lecture 7: Incidental reflections on the occasion of the new edition of "Goethes Weltanschauung" (Dornach, November 1st, 1918)
8. Lecture 8: Religious impulses of the fifth post-Atlantean epoch (Dornach, November 2nd, 1918)
9. Lecture 9: The relation between the deeper European impulses and those of the present day (Dornach, November 3rd, 1918)