Sexuality, Inner Development, and Community Life CW 253: Ethical and Spiritual Dimensions of the Crisis in the Anthroposophical Society in Dornach, 1915. Lectures and Documents translated by Catherine E. Creeger.
The whole book as a zip file.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LIFE IN THE ANTHROPOSOPHICAL SOCIETY
1. Lecture 1: Requirements of our Life Together in the Anthroposophical Society (Dornach, September 10 1915)
2. Lecture 2: The Anthroposophical Society as a Living Being (Dornach, September 11 1915)
3. Lecture 3: Swedenborg: An Example of Difficulties in Entering Spiritual Worlds (Dornach, September 12 1915)
4. Lecture 4: Methods and Rationale of Freudian Psychoanalysis (Dornach, September 13 1915)
5. Lecture 5: Sexuality and Modern Clairvoyance: Freudian Psychoanalysis and Swedenborg as a Seer (Dornach, September 14 1915)
6. Lecture 6: The Concept of Love as It Related to Mysticism (Dornach, September 15 1915)
7. Lecture 7: The Philosophy of Psychoanalysis as Illumined by an Anthroposophical Understanding of the Human Being (Dornach, September 16 1915)
DOCUMENTATION ON THE DORNACH CRISIS OF 1915 WITH TWO ADDRESSES BY RUDOLF STEINER
8. Lecture 8: The reading of assorted letters to Rudolf and Marie Steiner [NOT STEINER'S WORDS!!]
9. Lecture 9: Address by Rudolf Steiner [which consists in the main of the reading of a letter NOT BY STEINER] and a letter from members of the society. (August 21, 1915)
10. Lecture 10: Address by Rudolf Steiner (August 22, 1915)
11. Lecture 11: Assorted letters/documents RESOLVING THE CASE [mostly notes of an address by Marie Steiner to women].