From Beetroot to Buddhism CW 353, sixteen discussions by Rudolf Steiner with the Workmen at the Goetheanum in Dornach between March 1 and June 25 1924. Translated by A.R. (Anna) Meuss, FIL, MTA.
The whole book as a zip file.
1. Discussion 1: Effect of cemetary atmosphere on people.
2. Discussion 2: Aspects of human life that are not physical
3. Discussion 3: Christianity coming into the world of antiquity and the mysteries
4. Discussion 4: Star wisdom, moon and sun religions
5. Discussion 5: What did Europe look like at the time when Christianity spread?
6. Discussion 6: The Trinity. Three forms of Christianity and Islam. The Crusades
7. Discussion 7: Past and more recent ideas of the Christ
8. Discussion 8: Easter
9. Discussion 9: How scars develop. The mummy
10. Discussion 10: Creating an astronomy based on the science of the spirit
11. Discussion 11: The Sephiroth Tree
12. Discussion 12: Kant, Schopenhauer and Eduard von Hartmann
13. Discussion 13: Comets and the solar system, the zodiac and the rest of the fixed stars
14. Discussion 14: Moses. Decadent Atlantean civilization in Tibet. Dalai Lama.
15. Discussion 15: Nature of the sun. Origins of Freemasonry. Sign, handshake and word. Ku Klux Klan
16. Discussion 16: Man and the hierarchies. Ancient wisdom lost. The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity.